SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Benefits of SEO:
- SEO Leads to Better User Experience: There are many ways you can improve your website and maximize user experience. This includes providing your audience with relevant information, related photos or videos to support text, easy to navigate web pages or a mobile-friendly website configuration.
- SEO Is a Primary Source of Leads: According to the 2014 – 2015 report by the State of Inbound 2017, Inbound strategies are the primary source of leads among Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C) and non-profit organizations.
- SEO Brings Higher Close Rates: A research published by the Search Engine Journal showed that an average of 14.6% close rate is achieved from SEO leads, compared to 1.7% close leads from outbound leads.
- SEO Results to Higher Conversion Rate: The good ranking of your site on any search engine websites can guarantee you high conversion rates. Your target market will become more aware of you as long as you maintain your top position.
- SEO Promotes Better Cost Management: The Search Engine Journal reported that inbound leads can actually lower the cost of lead generation by 61% versus outbound leads.
- SEO Encourages Local Users to Visit the Physical Store After the Search: After conducting a local research, there is a high tendency for customers to visit the local store or shop. For example, an internet user keys in “Best Seafood Restaurant in Singapore”.